Prem 2015/16 Predictions



Granted I've not actually put that much thought into this particular opinion piece, but then again many have put hours and hours in only to be about as wrong as wrong can be. It's a little unusual to see the whole season start on the same weekend, but at least it means none of those half-arsed TV weeks with the B teams.
So, the Premier League, how is it going to finish? It's kind of a bit of a crap idea to predict before the close of the transfer window, or even before knowing which serious injuries will cripple a team, but we do it anyway!
Here's how I think the Prem is going to finish this season.
1. Chelsea.
2. Manchester Utd
3. Arsenal
4. Manchester City
------------------
5. Liverpool
6. Southampton
7. Tottenham
8. Crystal Pal
9. Newcastle
10. Stoke
11. Everton
12. Swansea
13. West Brom
14. Aston Villa
15. West Ham
16. Sunderland
17. Leicester
------------------
18. Norwich
19. Watford
20. Bournemouth
While many will see this table and just think I've gone for the obvious, I feel I need to point out that whilst I think Bournemouth will go down bottom, I expect them to shock a few people. Those odd results, a la Blackpool will happen, and I think Harry Arter will make an impression. I expect Crystal Palace to make a real splash.

Comments

Popular Posts